Some post-publish polish
Made some time to revisit Stop Them, You Fools after several weeks. This is really only an aesthetic update, but fixes a couple bugs as well. Overall, this update:
- Successfully loops title and game background music
- Widens text box for choices to avoid clipping on the sides
- Improves readability of text in general
- Redesigns villain ("player") sprite
- Redesigns title screen splash
- Changes window display size
I plan to add a hero type indicator and player "progress" sprites when time permits. Eventually, I'd like to actually add a background to the main game scene as well.
Get Stop Them, You Fools
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.